Hello there! This is again a really exciting post because it is on beauty and my must-haves! These products are ones that I cannot live without. I use every single one of these everyday and I love them all!
- Vegetable Glycerin– When I first staring getting into natural products for skincare I found out that many products I love had glycerin in them, so I decided to omit all the other ingredients and just use a mixture of glycerin and water as my moisturizer. Here is the measurement I use:
- 3 oz. water
- 1/2 tablespoon glycerine
- 3-5 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
I then mix it up in a spray bottle, spritz it on my face in the morning and night and I am moisturized for hours. Really love this DIY.
2. Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap– This stuff is so great. I use this as a face wash and I love it because it removes all of my makeup, even mascara. The ingredients in this are all natural and do not contain any harsh chemicals. What sold me on this stuff was that it claims to be good for so many uses including: cleaning the house, dishes, laundry, face, body, hair, washing pets, you name it. Just a really good all natural soap. I have the unscented one because I have sensitive skin, but there are many other scents including lavender, citrus, and peppermint. Love it!
3.Yardley Bar Soap– For my whole life I have been a body wash enthusiast. I always hated bar soap because I thought they were messy, dirty, and didn’t make me feel as “clean”. It was recently that I started to get more patches of eczema on my skin and I started to consider other options. This soap is really nice because it is not drying for my sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate my eczema. If you suffer from skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis I would highly recommend oatmeal soap.
4. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 100– I have very light skin so skin protection is an absolute must if I want to avoid looking like a lobster. I have been using Neutrogena for years now! This stuff is not smelly, sticky, or drying. It’s perfect for everyday wear. I use it on my face everyday, no matter what!
5. Thayer’s Alcohol Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel- This witch hazel is amazing and I have never heard a bad thing about it. The price is great, the smell is great, and overall just a wonderful toner for the skin. I have the rose petal scent but they have other scents including: cucumber, lavender, and even unscented. Plus, it is alcohol free which I love!
And that wraps up my 5 must-have skincare products. Let me know in the comments what you use! I LOVE natural skincare so I am looking forward to hearing from you!